Terms and Conditions
Effective Date 2/09/2021
Residency MatchPrepPro, LLC
Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions.
- Introduction. Please take time to review the Residency MatchPrepPro, LLC Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). While we intend to “use the technology” to make online review of our documents user-friendly, the technology is no substitute on your part for careful review – just as you might if you received a “paper” contract. So please, take your time; print the documents as necessary, and read them carefully and be sure we are the right choice for you. Even if you have Accepted the Terms and Conditions and paid for Services, you can, prior to 11:59 p.m. U.S. central time of the third business day before the date of the applicable scheduled session, cancel such session and receive a refund for such session, less a cancellation and processing fee equal to 5% of the purchase price of the applicable session or sessions. This option is explained below at Section 13.6. Under certain circumstances, if you are unable to schedule a session within 60 days of purchase, you might be eligible for a refund. This right is further explained in Section 13.7.
- Parties and Applicable Site. The Terms and Conditions are between you and Residency MatchPrepPro, LLC (collectively, “Residency MatchPrepPro”, “MatchPrepPro,” “we,” “us,” “our”). “You” means you individually. The term “Site” means residencymatchpreppro.com. “Services” or “MatchPrepPro Services” means the Residency MatchPrepPro™ services (also known sometimes as simply MatchPrepPro™ services) offered for sale on the Site.
- Overview of the Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions incorporates the Residency MatchPrepPro, LLC Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”). These Terms and Conditions governs your use of the Site, including your rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of content and functionality available on and through the Site, including but not limited to images, sounds, text, software and other technologies, and other expressive and inventive features. The Terms and Conditions also governs your rights and responsibilities with respect to MatchPrepPro Services and your rights and responsibilities with respect to us and third parties as related to our offering and/or selling, and your purchasing, any such services through the Site. The Terms and Conditions also incorporate our Privacy Statement. Our Privacy Statement states our obligations with respect to the privacy of personally identifiable information about you individually that you share with us. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you consent, understand and acknowledge that we will be acting in compliance with the Privacy Statement with respect to all actions taken by us with respect to information we collect from or about you. You can access the Privacy Statement by clicking this link: Privacy Statement. You can also access the Privacy Statement by scrolling down.
- Third-Party Vendors. Please note that MatchPrepPro relies on the contributions of third-party providers in the performance of the Services. Specifically, but without limitation, we rely on the following vendors:
- Stripe to assist in processing your payments
See applicable policies located at https://stripe.com/privacy
- Acuity Scheduling to assist in scheduling of learning and training sessions
See applicable policies located at https://help.acuityscheduling.com/hc/en-us/articles/219149587-Security-Privacy-Compliance; and https://www.squarespace.com/terms-of-service/
- Zoom to assist in providing a virtual venue
See applicable policies located at: https://zoom.us/privacy
Please review those sites and the terms, conditions and privacy policies applicable to those third-party sites. Please note that the location of the third-party terms, conditions and privacy policies may change from time to time, and it is up to you to locate such materials on the applicable third-party provider site. MatchPrepPro does not control the operation of those sites or the data collection practices and policies relating to those sites. By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, using our Site and purchasing Services, you are agreeing to the terms, conditions, and policies of the vendors listed. You will comply with such terms, conditions and policies. You are also acknowledging that we may use other vendors on our site for future supporting services. You agree, at that time, to review the applicable sites of such vendors and review their terms, conditions and policies; by proceeding to use our site, schedule sessions and/or attend sessions, you will be agreeing that use of those services in support of ours is acceptable to you.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions. YOUR right to use the SITE and purchase matchpreppro services through the site is subject to your accepting the terms and Conditions and doing so electronically. If you do not accept the terms and conditions, YOU may not use the SITE and you may not purchase anything through the site. If you do not wish to accept the terms and Conditions, please cease using the site. If you continue using the site you will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions.
- Legal Capacity and Authority. By entering into the Terms and Conditions and/or placing an order for or scheduling a session for MatchPrepPro Services, and/or using the MatchPrepPro Services, you hereby accept, confirm and agree that you are bound by the Terms and Conditions and any applicable MatchPrepPro Services Contract as defined below. You may not order or obtain or use MatchPrepPro Services if you (i) do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, (ii) are not the older of (a) at least 18 years of age or (b) legal age to form a binding contract with MatchPrepPro in the jurisdiction where you reside, or (iii) are prohibited from accessing or using Site or the MatchPrepPro Services by applicable law. You affirm that you are at least 18 years of age and are of legal age to form a binding contract with MatchPrepPro in the jurisdiction where you reside.
- NOTE REGARDING ILLINOIS CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE: You acknowledge Residency MatchPrepPro, LLC is a small company located in Lake County, Illinois and only focused on individuals seeking opportunities in the United States. If there is a disagreement that requires assistance through an outside tribunal, please know that we are not budgeted to manage a dispute resolution process outside of northeastern Illinois. If that is of material concern to you, you should consider other options for the type of assistance you are seeking. You should also feel free to have your lawyer review the Terms and Conditions. As explained in the Terms and Conditions below, all disputes will be resolved under Illinois law and state courts located in courts located in Lake County, Illinois, or, to the extent that a federal court has jurisdiction, in a federal court located in Chicago. PLEASE SEE Section 21
- Modification of the Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions are subject to change by MatchPrepPro without prior written notice at any time, in MatchPrepPro’s sole discretion. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be in effect as of the effective date noted at the top of the Terms and Conditions. You should review these Terms and Conditions prior to using the Site, or purchasing anything through the Site, or attending your scheduled session. To the extent permitted by applicable law, your continued use of this Site and the Services after such effective date will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- Account Registration, Password, and Security.
- Your credentials and/or unique sign-in link for the Site and/or any meeting venue (“Credentials”) may be used only by you and only for accessing the Services. Under no circumstances will you share your Credentials with any other person or entity. You are responsible for all use of the Site and meeting venue that occurs under the Credentials, and you agree to notify us of any unauthorized access (including any access by any person other than you) of which you become aware. We reserve the right to take such action in our discretion to help ensure the security of the Site and access to the meeting venue, including, without limitation, terminating an account. Without limiting the force of any other disclaimers herein, YOU ARE responsible for any person using or entering information in the SITE or meeting venue UNDER YOUR credentials or AUTHORITY and ARE responsible to and for any persons relying on the SITE. you are solely responsible for errors and omissions in the entry of any information and for reviewing and, as necessary, correcting such information and for any actions or consequences resulting from the entry of such information.
- NOTWITHSTANDING THE ABOVE, WE MAY RELY ON THE AUTHORITY OF ANYONE ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNT OR USING YOUR CREDENTIALS, AND IN NO EVENT, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE HELD LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LIABILITIES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF (I) ANY ACTION OR INACTION OF MATCHPREPPRO UNDER THIS PROVISION OR (II) ANY COMPROMISE OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR CREDENTIALS OR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT OR USE OF YOUR CREDENTIALS EXCEPT THAT THIS DISCLAIMER, IN THIS PARAGRAPH, SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH COMPROMISE, ACCESS, OR USE IS CAUSED SOLELY BY MATCHPREPPRO’S BREACH OF THE EXPRESS TERMS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ITS VIOLATION OF LAW, AS PROVIDED BY CLEAR AND CONVINCING EVIDENCE. YOU MAY NOT USE ANYONE ELSE’S CREDENTIALS OR ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME.
- Services Contracts: Formation, Integration and Modification.
- The Terms and Conditions also apply to the purchase and sale of MatchPrepPro Services through the Site. Each such purchase and sale transaction is referred to as a “MatchPrepPro Services Contract.” The MatchPrepPro Services Contract consists only of the Terms and Conditions and the following items as appear or are referenced on our Site (“Site Terms”): (i) the identification of the applicable session(s) from “Services & Signup,” (ii) the fields as completed on the Site for purposes of consummating the purchase and sale (e.g., price, choice of session). Please note that MatchPrepPro reserves the right from time to time to change, discontinue or add sessions and offerings.
- You agree that by placing the order through our check-out process, you are entering into a MatchPrepPro Services Contract.
- You agree that in entering into a MatchPrepPro Services Contract, you are the person who will schedule, use and consume the MatchPrepPro Services purchased and that you are not purchasing the MatchPrepPro Services for a third party.
- Obligations arising through purchases on the Site and the liabilities or obligations of you and MatchPrepPro arising in connection therewith shall be determined solely by the Terms and Conditions and Site Terms, and notice is hereby given that MatchPrepPro objects to any such additional terms or conditions offered by you whether or not in writing. MatchPrepPro shall not be deemed to have enlarged or modified its liabilities or obligations under the Terms and Conditions and Site Terms by filling such order or by failing to further object to your proposed terms or conditions.
- Each MatchPrepPro Services Contract is a final, complete and exclusive statement of the parties’ agreement. No modifications, limitations, waivers or discharge of the MatchPrepPro Services Contract or any of its terms shall bind MatchPrepPro unless in writing and signed by MatchPrepPro’s authorized representative. MatchPrepPro may correct unilaterally any mathematical and typographical errors in the MatchPrepPro Services Contract. A course of performance, course of dealing, or customs in the trade shall not constitute a modification or waiver by MatchPrepPro of any right by MatchPrepPro.
- MatchPrepPro can terminate the Services Contract at any time at our discretion for any reason or no reason at all by providing notice of termination and full refund (with no deductions) of all fees paid for the terminated Services Contract.
- Beneficiaries. The Terms and Conditions and any MatchPrepPro Services Contract are only for the benefit of the parties and not third parties, except all disclaimers and limitations applicable to MatchPrepPro shall be for the benefit of MatchPrepPro’s agents, employees, contractors, licensors, and suppliers.
- Prices, Payment Terms and Refunds.
- Prices contained in MatchPrepPro’s published price lists, including, but not limited to, catalogs, brochures and websites, are subject to change without notice. The price charged for the MatchPrepPro Services will be the price contained in the MatchPrepPro Services Contract.
- To the extent not included in the price for the Services, you will pay separately all taxes or fees of any kind which may be levied or imposed on either party by federal, state, municipal, international, or other governmental authorities in connection with the sale or delivery of MatchPrepPro Services by MatchPrepPro. You will cooperate with respect to all matters pertaining to taxes and any such separate fees, including by submitting promptly a pdf (or such other format as requested by MatchPrepPro) version of your tax-exempt certificate. If we do pay such a tax or charge, you agree to reimburse us and indemnify us for same.
- We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion. We accept such methods of payment as are specified in the MatchPrepPro Services Contract. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card and other information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card or other method of payment, as may be expressly allowed, for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) subject to express Site Terms, you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Site at the time of you order.
- All amounts not paid to MatchPrepPro when due shall incur a carrying charge of 1.5% per month to the extent allowed by law and otherwise at the highest written contract rate allowed by law. The accrual of payment of any interest as provided above will not constitute a waiver by MatchPrepPro of any rights and remedies in connection with a default by you. You will pay all court costs, attorney fees, and other costs incurred by MatchPrepPro in collecting past due amounts, including interest.
- Even if you have Accepted the Terms and Conditions, paid for Services, and scheduled a session, you can, prior to 11:59 p.m. U.S. central time of the third business day before the date of the applicable scheduled session, cancel such session and receive a refund for such session, less any payment processing fees or other administrative fees paid to third party vendors in connection with your purchase. You may cancel by sending, prior to expiration of such period, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact form, in either case by noting your desire to cancel and to receive a refund. You may also send us, within such time period, a notice using the options in Section 25, with clear demonstration (e.g., postage date) that the notice was sent by the deadline. Please also include your name and the email address, phone number, or other unique identifier you used to sign up for your account. You may have these terms and conditions e-mailed to you by sending a communication by any of the methods noted above in this Section 13.6.
- If you have paid for Services, you have sixty days to schedule the applicable session(s). If you fail to schedule the applicable session or sessions on a date within such period, we will cancel your order and refund your payments less a cancellation and processing fee equal to 5% of the purchase price of the applicable session or sessions, unless within such sixty day period you notify us by email at support@residencymatchpreppro that you are not reasonably able to schedule a meeting on one of the times offered on the MatchPrepPro Calendar in such period. Due to the intensity of the individual preparation, a limited number of MatchPrepPro sessions are offered each week. If there are dates or times during normal business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. central time, Monday through Friday) that you prefer, and notify us by email of such preference, Residency MatchPrepPro will consider the request. We understand that in certain cases, our business hours may present a challenge given your schedule or time zone. If notified by email, MatchPrepPro will consider booking appointments outside of normal business hours central standard time, including nights and weekends, but it is the sole discretion of MatchPrepPro to offer additional appointment times. If MatchPrepPro, in its discretion, cannot schedule the appointment within the later of 60 days of purchase or 30 days after receiving the foregoing notification, the client’s payment will be refunded in full, including processing fees or other administrative fees paid to third party vendors in connection with the purchase. Please note: the schedule for MatchPrepPro available appointments will be updated weekly, or more frequently. You agree and acknowledge that MatchPrepPro may add or, to the extent not already booked, delete appointment times.
- Except as expressly stated herein, all sales are final and non-cancellable, and fees are non-refundable.
- California Residents. In accordance with Cal. Civ. Code §1789.3, our address is as follows: Residency MatchPrepPro, LLC, 1862 East Belvidere Road, Suite 110, Grayslake, IL 60030; telephone number 312-471-0045; email address: email@example.com. Our charges and rates are listed on our Site. You may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at Consumer Information Division, 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210
- Prohibited Activity
- Your Work. Work that is submitted in support of your applications must be your own. We do not and will not write, create, dictate, develop or edit any portion of your applications, essays, or resume. You will not ask us to do so and are prohibited from asking us to do so. All work must be your own. In support of that policy and practice, we do not want to see any written materials that you are generating in support of your application. Accordingly, you are prohibited from uploading any written material whatsoever to or through the Site or otherwise disseminating any such written material to MatchPrepPro. We will not make any introductions to any individual or institution, including but not limited to any hospital, medical institution, company, or academic institution. You will not ask us to do so and are prohibited from asking us to do so.
- Recordings are Prohibited. Under no circumstances will you record through any audio device whatsoever any conversation or session with MatchPrepPro. Please understand that we require this provision to protect our valuable intellectual property rights.
- Compliance with Laws. You shall not engage in any transaction with respect to the MatchPrepPro Service which violates any statute or regulation of the United States of America or of any other jurisdiction, including without limitation any export laws. You will be responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, including but not limited to federal, state, local or international laws or regulations respecting use of the MatchPrepPro Service.
- Intellectual Property.
- You acknowledge and agree that MatchPrepPro owns all Materials and all Intellectual Property Rights in the Materials. You hereby assign, and agree to assign, all existing and future right title and interest in and to such Materials, including all such Intellectual Property Rights, now existing or hereafter created. You agree to execute such assignments and do such further acts and execute such documents as may be necessary to effectuate such assignment and otherwise perfect our rights. “Materials” means the following in whatever medium: the Site, all text, images, video, sounds, information and other works of authorship and content appearing, made available, or delivered on, by, through or from the Site and/or MatchPrepPro; Session Materials; and all other information and materials furnished and/or made available by MatchPrepPro. “Session Materials” means Session descriptions, Session preparation materials, Session outlines, Session content materials, Session questions. “Session” means any meeting or planned or prospective meeting with MatchPrepPro in which MatchPrepPro provides or will provide Services or discusses or will discuss Services with you, including but not limited to learning sessions relating to hospital rotations and residency applications and mock interview sessions.
- All information (including but not limited to Materials), whether oral or written or in whatever media, including but not limited to all feedback provided by MatchPrepPro and all sample questions, made available in connection with any Session are deemed Confidential Information. You agree that you will not record any Session and that you will not disclose Confidential Information to any third party. You agree that you will use Materials and Confidential Information only for your own personal use as it relates to your own efforts to obtain a residency and not, for example, to help others, or as a reseller, distributor, service bureau for the distribution of such information for others. You understand that we have expended substantial resources in developing our Services, that the continuity and success of our business in part depends on keeping certain information confidential; you understand and agree, further, that our willingness to share such information with you is conditioned on your willingness to agree to and abide by the restrictions contained in this Section.
- Submissions. By submitting any comment, idea, suggestion, response to questionnaires, or other material to the Site, you grant MatchPrepPro a perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, worldwide license and right to display, use, perform, reproduce, modify, distribute, and create derivative works of such material or information submitted in any media, software, or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. By providing any such material or information, you represent and warrant that public posting and use of such material or information by MatchPrepPro will not infringe on or violate the rights of any third party.
- Trademarks. We use the following trademarks: Residency MatchPrepPro™ and MatchPrepPro™. Our trademarks may not be used in any manner (including in “meta-tags” or “hidden text”) without our prior written approval.
- YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE MATCHPREPPRO SERVICES AND THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY AND ALL TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS, ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, “AS IS AND WHERE IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS. ALL WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WARRANTIES BASED ON CUSTOM AND PRACTICE, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORAMNCE OR USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE.
- WE DO NOT WARRANT, AND DISCLAIM ANY SUCH WARRANTY, THAT THE MATCHPREPPRO SERVICES OR THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THEY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT Information provided by MatchPrepPro (including but not limited to: pre-rotation preparation; reviewing common pathologies, Differentials and Diagnoses; and Management and Mock Oral Board sessions AND PROBLEM BASED LEARNING DISCUSSIONs) WILL NOT contain innaccuracies, disinformation or omissions or that such information is in any way complete or that it will not require modification, development, adjustment or contextualization as applied to specific circumstances.
- YOU AGREE THAT ALL APPLICATION DEADLINES AND OTHER TIMING REQUIREMENTS RELATING TO YOUR RESIDENCY PLACEMENT AND RECRUITMENT ARE SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND WE DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR NOTIFYING YOU OR ADVISING YOU AS TO SUCH DEADLINES, OR FOR THE TIMING OF OUR SESSIONS AS THEY RELATE TO ANY SUCH DEADLINES OR TO THE TIMING OF THE RECRUITMENT AND APPLICATION PROCESS.
- WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, AND AFFIRMATIVELY DISCLAIM ANY SUCH WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, SUBJECT TO ALL DISCLAIMERS, MATCHPREPPRO IS UNDERTAKING TO PROVIDE CERTAIN GENERAL LEARNING AND PRACTICE SESSIONS THAT MAY RELATE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF CERTAIN GENERAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE. WE DO NOT, WILL NOT, CANNOT, AND DISCLAIM- ANY OBLIGATION TO WRITE, CREATE, DEVELOP, DICTATE, OR EDIT YOUR APPLICATION MATERIALS.
- MATCHPREPPRO IS NOT UNDERTAKING TO MAKE, AND WILL NOT MAKE, ANY INTRODUCTION TO ANY INSTITUTION OR INDIVIDUAL OR PROVIDE GUIDANCE AS TO HOW TO ACCESS ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL OR INSTITUTION OR IN ANY WAY FACILITATE SUCH ACCESS. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE APPLIES NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PRESENT, PAST OR POTENTIAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ANY MEDICAL OR ACADEMIC INSTITUTION AND MATCHPREPPRO, OR ANY PERSON AFFILIATED WITH MATCHPREPRO. MATCHPREPRO IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH OR ENDORSED BY THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO OR ANY OTHER ACADEMIC INSTITUTION.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR PERFORMANCE ON VARIOUS TASKS AND REQUIREMENTS RELATED TO THE RESIDENCY PLACEMENT PROCESS IS A FUNCTION OF VARIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES AND INFLUENCES. WHILE MATCHPREPRPO PROVIDES VARIOUS LEARNING AND PRACTICE SESSIONS, IT DOES NOT GUARANTEE AND AFFIRMATIVELY DISCLAIMS ANY GUARANTEE THAT ITS MATCHPREPPRO SERVICES WILL ACHIEVE ANY PARTICULAR RESULT FOR YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED THAT THE MATCHPREPPRO SERVICES WILL RESULT IN PASSING ANY EXAM OR IMPROVING PERFORMANCE ON ANY EXAM OR IN ANY INTERVIEW OR IN ANY ROTATION. MATCHPREPPRO SESSIONS DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE A FAVORABLE LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION, NOR THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE INTERVIEWS, NOR THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE A RESIDENCY POSITION. REAL LIFE CONTEXTS MAY DIFFER FROM SIMULATED OR EDUCATIONAL CONTEXTS AND WE DO NOT AND CANNOT GUARANTY THAT INDISCRIMINATE APPLICATION OF SKILLS AND LEARNING ACQUIRED IN MATCHPREPPRO SESSIONS WILL NOT CAUSE HARM.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE ALL DISCLAIMERS ARE MADE FOR OUR BENEFIT AND THE BENEFIT OF OUR SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS.
- The MatchPrepPro SERVICES are offered for informational and educational purposes only as related to Medical Rotations and for the resident recruitment process, and only for such purposes, and is not medical, health or wellness training or advice or intended to be a substitute for medical training or advice. MatchPrepPro does not Provide or offer medical advice or medical services and does not do so in connection with the MatchPrepPro services. the MatchPrepPro services are intended solely for use by students seeking guidance On preparing for rotations and with respect to learning about the resident recruitment process. MatchPrepPro services DO NOT TEACH YOU HOW TO MANAGE A PATIENT. General information will be discussed. ALL SESSIONS ARE FOR EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY.
- ANY LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES FOUND WITHIN THE SITE ARE PROVIDED SOLELY AS AN ADDED CONVENIENCE TO YOU. YOU SHOULD ASSUME THAT MATCHPREPPRO HAS NOT REVIEWED THE CONTENTS OF THESE THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. MATCHPREPPRO DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OR SUITABILITY OF THESE THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. MATCHPREPPRO MAKES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF THE ACCURACY, QUALITY, RELIABILITY OR ETHICALITY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED AT THE OTHER SITES TO WHICH MATCHPREPPRO LINKS AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION, ADVICE, OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER WEBSITE.
- APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, INCLUDING DISCLAIMERS OF EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, AND TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE APPLICATION OF THE DISCLAIMER, IT SHALL NOT APPLY TO THAT EXTENT. HOWEVER, YOU AGREE THAT EACH DISCLAIMER SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
- Limitation of Liability.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL MATCHPREPPRO OR ITS SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS OR ITS AND THEIR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS (MATCHPREPPRO AND SUCH OTHER INDIVIDUALS AND ENTITIES INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS “MATCHPREPPRO-RELATED PARTIES”) BE LIABLE BUYER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT OR LOSS OF DATA OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT MATCHPREPPRO OR ANY MATCHPREPPRO-RELATED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MATCHPREPPRO-RELATED PARTIES’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO A SERVICES CONTRACT AND/OR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY BUYER FOR THE GOODS UNDER THE APPLICABLE SERVICES CONTRACT. TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT THE LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES AND LIABILITIES SET FORTH IN THIS PARAGRAPH, DAMAGES AND LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW. TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY AND DAMAGES, DAMAGES AND LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
- Indemnification. YOU agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from and against any third-party claims, DAMAGES AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) arising from YOUR use of the SITE OR SERVICES, including but not limited to any claim arising from any breach by YOU of any representation, warranty, or other term of THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, or from your violation of law.
- Force Majeure. MatchPrepPro shall not be in default because of its delay or failure to deliver or perform resulting, in whole or in part, from: any embargoes, seizures, acts of God, fire, flood, insurrections, war, terrorist threats, riots, civil unrest, national emergencies, invasions, revolution, or the adoption or enactment of any law, ordinance, regulation, ruling or order, the lack of usual means or transportation, fires, explosions, pandemics, epidemics, quarantines, shelter-in-place orders or policies imposed by any governmental unit or any employer, strikes, lockouts, other labor disputes, telecommunications or power outages, or any other accidents, contingencies, or events, at MatchPrepPro’s or its supplier’s place of business or elsewhere (whether or not beyond MatchPrepPro’s control) which interfere with, or render substantially more burdensome, MatchPrepPro’s production, delivery, or performance.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction/Disputes.
- Waiver of Jury Trial. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT AUTHORIZED BY LAW, EACH PARTY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY.
- Class Actions and Other Representative Proceedings. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT AUTHORIZED BY LAW, YOU AND we each irrevocably agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated, Mass action or representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis.
- Infringement. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to terminate the access privileges of those who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others. If any person or entity believes that such party’s work has been posted on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at the address below and provide the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that the party claims has been infringed, and identification of the URL or other specific location on the Site where the material that the party claims is infringing is located; (c) the party’s address, telephone number, and email address; (d) a statement by the party that such party has a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (e) a statement by the party, made under penalty of perjury, that the above-listed information in the notice is accurate and that the party is authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Please note, by submitting a copyright infringement notification or other communication (including communications about content stored on or transmitted through the Site) you consent to have that communication forwarded to the person or entity who stored or transmitted the content addressed by your communication, in order to facilitate a prompt resolution. However, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) infringement notification (including any personal identifying information set forth in the Notifications) will be forwarded as submitted to us without any deletions.
- Our full name and street address are Residency MatchPrepPro, LLC, 1862 East Belvidere Road, Suite 110, Grayslake, IL 60030. We list, immediately below, the name and address of our designated agent for copyright infringement issues.
- Our designated agent for notice of copyright infringement can be reached at:
Agent: Dr. Jennifer Hofer
Address: Residency MatchPrepPro, LLC, 1862 East Belvidere Road, Suite 110, Grayslake, IL 60030
PLEASE NOTE, some of our customers may search for us or know us as or “MatchPrepPro” or identify us with our website address: www.residencymatchpreppro.com
Effective Date: 2/09/2021
This Privacy Statement (this “Statement”) describes and applies to:
- The information that may be collected from you through the Residency MatchPrepPro, LLC website; (residencymatchpreppro.com) (the “Site”) and the associated Residency MatchPrepPro™ services (the “Services” or “MatchPrepPro Services”);
- Information you provide to Residency MatchPrepPro, LLC (referred to as “Residency MatchPrepPro”, “MatchPrepPro,” “we,” “us,” “our”) us when you communicate with us via physical writing, email, video or telephone communication, or through other means (whether electronic or otherwise); and
- Any physical writing, email, text, or other electronic messages between you and us.
This Statement also describes how we use that information and under what circumstances we disclose the information.
PLEASE READ THIS STATEMENT CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT, YOUR CHOICE IS NOT TO USE THIS SITE OR OUR SERVICES. BY USING THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES, YOU UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THIS STATEMENT APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
For information about the terms that apply to your use of this Site, including the capitalized terms not defined in this Statement, please read the Terms and Conditions (LINK), into which this Statement is incorporated. Before signing into or otherwise joining a MatchPrepPro session on join.me or another third-party venue, you will be asked to confirm your agreement to the terms of this Statement and the Terms and Conditions.
The Information We Collect and How We Collect It
When you use the Site and our Services, we receive and collect certain information.
Information You Submit to Us
To use the Services, you will need to provide us with information necessary for us to provide the Services. Some of the information we need to collect to provide the Services is personal information including, without limitation, your:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Educational information
- Association and membership in groups
- Personal and professional history and experience
- Educational and work history
- Personal and professional aspirations
- Other information you share about yourself
We utilize third-party vendors for processing all payments. The third-party vendor will collect payment information, including, without limitation, your credit card number, billing address, email address, and telephone number. We may share the foregoing information with the third-party payment vendor, but our third-party payment vendor does not share with us the payment information they receive from you.
We also utilize third-party vendors for scheduling, hosting and correspondence. These third-party vendors may receive personal information about you directly from you, from a third-party acting on your behalf or from us. These will include, without limitation, name and contact information. We only provide these and other third-party service providers with the information reasonably necessary to perform the portion of the Services to which they relate.
In addition to the information described above, we may also collect: (i) information you provide at the time of requesting new or additional Services; (ii) information you provide when you report a problem with the Site; (iii) records and copies of your correspondence with us; and (iv) any other information you submit to us or which is submitted on your behalf.
We will provide you with detailed information about the information that we need to provide you with the Services. We encourage you to carefully review these instructions and not to provide any information beyond the information requested. We reserve the right to delete or otherwise destroy any information you provide to us that is not requested or required for the Service.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Collection Technologies
Some information is automatically received and sometimes collected from you when you use the Site and the Services. This information may include information such as the following, without limitation:
- Name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, including the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using and the IP address of your Internet Service Provider;
- Type and version of Internet browser software you use and your operating system;
Date and time you access the Site the length of your stay;
- Information about your mobile device, including the device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and device’s telephone number;
- Demographic information and the language used by the computer or mobile device.
We may also collect general, non-identifying statistical information in connection with the use of the Site and the Services.
To the extent that any such information collected through automatic collection technologies, such as an IP address, is or becomes identified to or otherwise associated with or capable of identifying you, such information will be treated as personal information.
We use this information to monitor the usage of the Site, assess performance, ensure technological compatibility, and understand the relative importance of the information provided on the Site. We may also use this data to conduct statistical analyses.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection
We may use some or all of the following, without limitation, in relation to automatically collected data:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information on disabling Flash cookies, go to Adobe’s website www.adobe.com.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
Please note if you choose to disable cookies Web Beacons, some features of the Site may not function optimally.
We may choose to aggregate information once we have deidentified the information so that it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person. In addition to aggregating information we have deidentified, we may collect information in an anonymous or otherwise deidentified manner. In either circumstance, we may use deidentified information for any legally permissible purpose.
Do Not Track Signals and Requests
Do not track signals and requests are sent from your browser to websites you visit indicating you do not want to be tracked or monitored. Most often, you need to affirmatively elect to turn on the do not track signals or requests. Websites are not required to accept these signals or requests, and many do not. Currently, we do not honor do not track signals or requests.
How We Use and Share Information
We may disclose deidentified information without restriction (unless prohibited by applicable law). We may disclose personal information as described in this Statement in connection with the following:
- To process, complete or otherwise act upon or respond to your request or reason for submitting that information;
- To register and/or verify you in connection with Services that you are attempting to obtain (or are being obtained on your behalf);
- To communicate with you about your request for Services or any other reason you may have for submitting that information;
- To provide additional information about our Services;
- To assist us in providing our Services to you;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- With your consent and for the purpose, scope and period of the consent.
We Do Not Sell Your Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not sell, lease or otherwise disclosure your personal information for remuneration or gain. However, there are limited circumstances when we share personal information, which are:
- Credit card authorization companies receive the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and process a transaction;
- Personal information is subject to disclosure in response to judicial or other governmental subpoenas, warrants and court orders served on us in accordance with their terms, or as otherwise required by applicable law;
- Personal information is subject to disclosure to protect our respective rights or property, to enforce the provisions of this Privacy Statement and the Terms of Service, and/or to prevent harm to you or others.
- Personal information may be disclosed and transferred to the purchaser of all or substantially all of our businesses or assets; or if our business mergers or consolidates with another company or otherwise reorganizes, the information may be disclosed and transferred to the surviving entity; and personal information may be disclosed as necessary to a potential such purchaser under confidentiality as part of due diligence in connection with any potential such acquisition, merger, consolidation or other reorganization;
- When we use a service provider to perform some aspect of the Site or Service, in which circumstance, the service provider is required to safeguard the information and are not authorized to use it for any purpose inconsistent with the purposes or uses described above.
- To our professional advisors (such as legal counsel);
- With select third party business affiliates and partners who work with us to support our business objectives and efforts;
- Where we otherwise obtain your express advanced or contemporaneous permission from you.
We strive to employ reasonable security procedures to preserve your privacy and to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. We will notify you in the event it becomes aware of any unauthorized access or use of your personal information. Although we have implemented security measures to protect personal information, our size and scale of business are small and we are not accepting or promising to be liable in the event an unauthorized access or use of personal information, unless required by applicable law.
Your Individual Rights
Some jurisdictions (state, federal, national and international), provide individuals with certain rights regarding their personal information. Examples of these laws, (without limitation and in alphabetical order) are: California (California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”)), Canada (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”), and the European Economic Area (General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)). To exercise any rights your jurisdiction may provide, contact us by using the information at the bottom of this section. Your rights will depend on the location in which you reside and what is personal information for which you have personal rights is also defined by applicable law. What is listed here are only examples, which are taken from CCPA, PIPEDA and GDPR:
- Being informed about how we obtain and process your personal information;
- Viewing and obtaining a copy of the personal information we maintain about you;
- Amending or revising personal information we maintain about you;
- Having personal information we maintain about you erased or forgotten;
- Objecting to the use of your personal information for direct marketing;
- Restricting our use of the personal information we maintain about you;
- Transferring the personal information we maintain about you to another entity who will provide substantially similar services;
- Objecting to our use of personal information we maintain about you;
- Objecting to automated decision making based on your personal information;
- Objecting to automated profiling based on your personal information;
- Knowing from where we obtained your personal information;
- To receive the same Services (to the extent possible) at the same price regardless of whether you exercise your individual rights under this Statement;
- Withdraw your previously provided consent (this right may only be available on a prospective basis); or
- Filing a complaint with us or the appropriate governmental entity.
We may require that you verify your identity before exercising your individual rights. In most circumstances, individual rights are not absolute and where applicable law permits, we may choose to limit or deny a request. If we limit or deny a request, we will provide an explanation in writing.
To exercise any of your individual rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: MatchPrepPro, LLC, 1862 East Belvidere Road, Suite 110, Grayslake, IL 60030; or contact us by phone at: +1 (312) 471-0045.
Links to Third-Party Websites
If you click on links within the Site that take you to third-party websites, you will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies, practices and statements. We are not responsible for the actions or inactions of any third-party websites, the accessibility of any third-party website or the policies or practices of any third-party website.
Site and Services Not for Minors (Children)
The Site and the Services are targeted for use only by adults (18, or if older, the age at which you can form a legally binding contract in the jurisdiction in which you reside). Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we discover that a child has provided information to us, we will delete that information to the extent technologically possible. If you believe we have received information about a child, please contact us using the information provided at the end of the Your Individual Privacy Rights (above).
Users Outside of the United States
The data protection and other laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using the Site and the Services as well as communicating with us, you consent to your information being use and process in the United States, which is where the Site and Services are located and from which they are rendered. Your use of the Site or Services is conditioned on the information being transmitted to the United States.
What to Do About Suspected Violations of This Privacy Statement
If at any time you believe that we or anyone else has not adhered to this Statement, please notify us using the contact us at email@example.com.
This Privacy Statement was last modified on the date first written above. If we change our Privacy Statement, we will post those changes within the Site. You are responsible for visiting this Privacy Statement to check for any updates.
Questions, Comments and Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments concerning our Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stripe to assist in processing your payments