Effective Date: 2/09/2021
This Privacy Statement (this “Statement”) describes and applies to:
- The information that may be collected from you through the Residency MatchPrepPro, LLC website; (residencymatchpreppro.com) (the “Site”) and the associated Residency MatchPrepPro™ services (the “Services” or “MatchPrepPro Services”);
- Information you provide to Residency MatchPrepPro, LLC (referred to as “Residency MatchPrepPro”, “MatchPrepPro,” “we,” “us,” “our”) us when you communicate with us via physical writing, email, video or telephone communication, or through other means (whether electronic or otherwise); and
- Any physical writing, email, text, or other electronic messages between you and us.
This Statement also describes how we use that information and under what circumstances we disclose the information.
PLEASE READ THIS STATEMENT CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT, YOUR CHOICE IS NOT TO USE THIS SITE OR OUR SERVICES. BY USING THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES, YOU UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THIS STATEMENT APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
For information about the terms that apply to your use of this Site, including the capitalized terms not defined in this Statement, please read the Terms and Conditions, into which this Statement is incorporated. Before signing into or otherwise joining a MatchPrepPro session on Zoom or another third-party venue, you will be asked to confirm your agreement to the terms of this Statement and the Terms and Conditions.
The Information We Collect and How We Collect It
When you use the Site and our Services, we receive and collect certain information.
Information You Submit to Us
To use the Services, you will need to provide us with information necessary for us to provide the Services. Some of the information we need to collect to provide the Services is personal information including, without limitation, your:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Educational information
- Association and membership in groups
- Personal and professional history and experience
- Educational and work history
- Personal and professional aspirations
- Other information you share about yourself
We utilize third-party vendors for processing all payments. The third-party vendor will collect payment information, including, without limitation, your credit card number, billing address, email address, and telephone number. We may share the foregoing information with the third-party payment vendor, but our third-party payment vendor does not share with us the payment information they receive from you.
We also utilize third-party vendors for scheduling, hosting and correspondence. These third-party vendors may receive personal information about you directly from you, from a third-party acting on your behalf or from us. These will include, without limitation, name and contact information. We only provide these and other third-party service providers with the information reasonably necessary to perform the portion of the Services to which they relate.
In addition to the information described above, we may also collect: (i) information you provide at the time of requesting new or additional Services; (ii) information you provide when you report a problem with the Site; (iii) records and copies of your correspondence with us; and (iv) any other information you submit to us or which is submitted on your behalf.
We will provide you with detailed information about the information that we need to provide you with the Services. We encourage you to carefully review these instructions and not to provide any information beyond the information requested. We reserve the right to delete or otherwise destroy any information you provide to us that is not requested or required for the Service.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Collection Technologies
Some information is automatically received and sometimes collected from you when you use the Site and the Services. This information may include information such as the following, without limitation:
- Name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, including the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using and the IP address of your Internet Service Provider;
- Type and version of Internet browser software you use and your operating system;
Date and time you access the Site the length of your stay;
- Information about your mobile device, including the device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and device’s telephone number;
- Demographic information and the language used by the computer or mobile device.
We may also collect general, non-identifying statistical information in connection with the use of the Site and the Services.
To the extent that any such information collected through automatic collection technologies, such as an IP address, is or becomes identified to or otherwise associated with or capable of identifying you, such information will be treated as personal information.
We use this information to monitor the usage of the Site, assess performance, ensure technological compatibility, and understand the relative importance of the information provided on the Site. We may also use this data to conduct statistical analyses.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection
We may use some or all of the following, without limitation, in relation to automatically collected data:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information on disabling Flash cookies, go to Adobe’s website www.adobe.com.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
Please note if you choose to disable cookies Web Beacons, some features of the Site may not function optimally.
We may choose to aggregate information once we have deidentified the information so that it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person. In addition to aggregating information we have deidentified, we may collect information in an anonymous or otherwise deidentified manner. In either circumstance, we may use deidentified information for any legally permissible purpose.
Do Not Track Signals and Requests
Do not track signals and requests are sent from your browser to websites you visit indicating you do not want to be tracked or monitored. Most often, you need to affirmatively elect to turn on the do not track signals or requests. Websites are not required to accept these signals or requests, and many do not. Currently, we do not honor do not track signals or requests.
How We Use and Share Information
We may disclose deidentified information without restriction (unless prohibited by applicable law). We may disclose personal information as described in this Statement in connection with the following:
- To process, complete or otherwise act upon or respond to your request or reason for submitting that information;
- To register and/or verify you in connection with Services that you are attempting to obtain (or are being obtained on your behalf);
- To communicate with you about your request for Services or any other reason you may have for submitting that information;
- To provide additional information about our Services;
- To assist us in providing our Services to you;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- With your consent and for the purpose, scope and period of the consent.
We Do Not Sell Your Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not sell, lease or otherwise disclosure your personal information for remuneration or gain. However, there are limited circumstances when we share personal information, which are:
- Credit card authorization companies receive the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and process a transaction;
- Personal information is subject to disclosure in response to judicial or other governmental subpoenas, warrants and court orders served on us in accordance with their terms, or as otherwise required by applicable law;
- Personal information is subject to disclosure to protect our respective rights or property, to enforce the provisions of this Privacy Statement and the Terms of Service, and/or to prevent harm to you or others.
- Personal information may be disclosed and transferred to the purchaser of all or substantially all of our businesses or assets; or if our business mergers or consolidates with another company or otherwise reorganizes, the information may be disclosed and transferred to the surviving entity; and personal information may be disclosed as necessary to a potential such purchaser under confidentiality as part of due diligence in connection with any potential such acquisition, merger, consolidation or other reorganization;
- When we use a service provider to perform some aspect of the Site or Service, in which circumstance, the service provider is required to safeguard the information and are not authorized to use it for any purpose inconsistent with the purposes or uses described above.
- To our professional advisors (such as legal counsel);
- With select third party business affiliates and partners who work with us to support our business objectives and efforts;
- Where we otherwise obtain your express advanced or contemporaneous permission from you.
We strive to employ reasonable security procedures to preserve your privacy and to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. We will notify you in the event it becomes aware of any unauthorized access or use of your personal information. Although we have implemented security measures to protect personal information, our size and scale of business are small and we are not accepting or promising to be liable in the event an unauthorized access or use of personal information, unless required by applicable law.
Your Individual Rights
Some jurisdictions (state, federal, national and international), provide individuals with certain rights regarding their personal information. Examples of these laws, (without limitation and in alphabetical order) are: California (California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”)), Canada (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”), and the European Economic Area (General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)). To exercise any rights your jurisdiction may provide, contact us by using the information at the bottom of this section. Your rights will depend on the location in which you reside and what is personal information for which you have personal rights is also defined by applicable law. What is listed here are only examples, which are taken from CCPA, PIPEDA and GDPR:
- Being informed about how we obtain and process your personal information;
- Viewing and obtaining a copy of the personal information we maintain about you;
- Amending or revising personal information we maintain about you;
- Having personal information we maintain about you erased or forgotten;
- Objecting to the use of your personal information for direct marketing;
- Restricting our use of the personal information we maintain about you;
- Transferring the personal information we maintain about you to another entity who will provide substantially similar services;
- Objecting to our use of personal information we maintain about you;
- Objecting to automated decision making based on your personal information;
- Objecting to automated profiling based on your personal information;
- Knowing from where we obtained your personal information;
- To receive the same Services (to the extent possible) at the same price regardless of whether you exercise your individual rights under this Statement;
- Withdraw your previously provided consent (this right may only be available on a prospective basis); or
- Filing a complaint with us or the appropriate governmental entity.
We may require that you verify your identity before exercising your individual rights. In most circumstances, individual rights are not absolute and where applicable law permits, we may choose to limit or deny a request. If we limit or deny a request, we will provide an explanation in writing.
To exercise any of your individual rights, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: MatchPrepPro, LLC, 1862 East Belvidere Road, Suite 110, Grayslake, IL 60030; or contact us by phone at: +1 (312) 471-0045.
Links to Third-Party Websites
If you click on links within the Site that take you to third-party websites, you will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies, practices and statements. We are not responsible for the actions or inactions of any third-party websites, the accessibility of any third-party website or the policies or practices of any third-party website.
Site and Services Not for Minors (Children)
The Site and the Services are targeted for use only by adults (18, or if older, the age at which you can form a legally binding contract in the jurisdiction in which you reside). Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we discover that a child has provided information to us, we will delete that information to the extent technologically possible. If you believe we have received information about a child, please contact us using the information provided at the end of the Your Individual Privacy Rights (above).
Users Outside of the United States
The data protection and other laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using the Site and the Services as well as communicating with us, you consent to your information being use and process in the United States, which is where the Site and Services are located and from which they are rendered. Your use of the Site or Services is conditioned on the information being transmitted to the United States.
What to Do About Suspected Violations of This Privacy Statement
If at any time you believe that we or anyone else has not adhered to this Statement, please notify us using the contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Privacy Statement was last modified on the date first written above. If we change our Privacy Statement, we will post those changes within the Site. You are responsible for visiting this Privacy Statement to check for any updates.
Questions, Comments and Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments concerning our Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com.